This post is also available in: Italiano
CREATE YOUR AIRBRUSH PAINTING! FROM YOUR PHOTO
Arts in Rome, the Figurative Art School in Rome, proposes to its members the Airbrush Workshop with Giampiero Abate. Formula week-end to learn how to paint with Airbrush creating your own Painting. The purpose of the workshop is to learn and understand the basics for the use of the airbrush and its instruments or to correct incorrectly correct settings. The student will be guided to take a Photo of the Life Model that will be present at the School and then to print the image and initialization of the painting on canvas with Airbrush. Everyone will create their own picture different from the other and based on their inspiration and sensitivity.
- Introduction to the characteristics and potential of the airbrush
- Exercises: points and lines / color wheel / waves and spirals
- Arrangement of the Photographic Set with Life Model: outline of photography for paintings
- Shooting of the Photo, Press and initiation of the Painting
- Cutting of the Masks
- Overview of color theory
- Airbrush coloring
IS IT THE COURSE FOR ME?
- Anyone who wants to master the shade and colours face as realistic portrait.
- Anyone who struggles with muddy and unappealing colors.
- Anyone who wants to bring life and realism to their art
- Anyone who struggles with getting “gud shading”
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE?
Because you can more easily and quickly achieve a good quality level, but also because you know how to deal with customers, you can understand if you specialize in a new profession towards new disciplines.
In short, a good opportunity not to lose the beginning of a new profession: the AIRBRUSH!
Giampiero Abate, born in 1970, lives in Rome and his studio is located at the Association Arts in Rome itself, a stone’s throw from the Colosseum. Self-taught artist approaches over the years mainly to the technique of erography, becoming one of the most appreciated artists in Italy. Always engaged in the study and research of classical techniques and subjects and in the use of materials of various kinds, he prefers female anatomy, looking not only for sensuality but also for shapes and gestures, without ever falling into vulgarity.
- 1 or more Airbrushes (0,2 needle or smaller) (Iwata or H&S)
- Airbrush Colors (Golden, Liquitex): Titanium White, Zinc White, Yellow Ochre or Oxide, Ultramarine Blue, Magenta Red, Ochre Red or English Red, Ivory Black, Sap Green Hue, Raw Umber, Raw Sienna, Burnt Sienna, Sepia, Raw Umber, Carbon Black, Transparent Shading Gray (Golden)
- Cutters (blades #11)
- Pencils (HP- B)
- Airbrush Templates
- 1 Canvas 50×60 cm cotton 380 gr or linen
HOURS & DURATION
- 17-18 March 2018
- 10:00 – 18:00 (1 hour lunch)
- MEMBERSHIP FEE: € 10
- PRICE WORKSHOP : € 250
HOW TO BOOK
- For Members of Arts in Rome ⇒ you have access to the RESERVED AREA
- For Not-Members of Arts in Rome ⇒ subscribe CLICK HERE
- Do you only want to receive information? Fill out the form below
Write us for info
Submit your review