The Cultural Arts Association Arts in Rome was born in Rome in September 2015 for the will of Bianca Maria Scrugli and Giampiero Abate with the aim of teaching the Fine Arts again from the Tradition of Italian Painters’ Culture and the Old Masters following the figurative style now lost.
The choice of the opening of the school was dictated by the fact that both Bianca and Giampiero, being passionate about Art Figurative, looking for a school where learning to draw and paint in the academic style did not find anything valid on the territory; from there the choice to found a new training center.
During the year the Association developed very fast and today it boasts more than 250 Members who follow us and are loyal; the strong point of the Association is also the educational proposal that offers not only artistic teaching but also the
inclusion in the national and international art market.
- promoting and disseminating knowledge of Italian artistic heritage in Italy and
abroad, promoting accessibility and usability;
- to promote and promote all activities aimed at supporting cultural integration
and mediation processes, social inclusion, generational exchange;
- developing the Art Market by expanding the theme of collecting and using
works of art; educate the students and provide them with all the information
they need to undertake the career of an artist;
- promoting the teaching of self-marketing and marketing to students, especially
young people, and the rational use of the Social; give them the opportunity to
deal with other cultures thanks to the mastery of English;
- to raise students awareness of the importance of knowledge of different
languages to give them the opportunity to confront with artists from all over the
- to be able to increase the hours of lessons per week by introducing a complete
and educational didactic path with several teachers giving a global
knowledge of arts and artistic culture;
- Crea Creation of a collection of figurative art works acquired by living artists
with the aim of creating a Contemporary Art Figurative Public Gallery.
We also organize cultural activities such as exhibitions, meetings, seminars and many activities that are intended dictated by our Association Statute Statute of Arts in Rome Association