Arts in Rome presents a Drawing Hyperrealist Course with the Italian Photorealist Painter [sg_popup id=”7″]Emanuele Dascanio[/sg_popup] harmonized with a Tour Guide in Rome for visit Museums and Galleries.
His works known all over the world are projected to perfection so that its Artworks looks like photographs.
Steady hand, precision and perfect knowledge of the composition of the draw, the choice of pencils, charcoal sand all the rules that distinguish a good Artist. Another added value is his experience in teaching a technique that hard and accurate.
Who subscribe the Workshop?
Who wants to learn to draw in a perfect way, with precision and details as a Photo, who loves portrait and who wants to reproduce as Hyperreaslim the
real life and who wants to Study and Visit Rome. No specific skills are requested, anyone can learn.
The Course will be held in Rome, Italy. Why?
For years students go to Rome to Study Art, Sculpture, Painting,
Architectures and Fine Art. We are immersed in. Its beauty can be seen in
every corner, in every view. It is an open-air Museum and is full of Art Galleries which houses major sculptures and paintings dating back to the Ancient Roman Empire, throught to the Middle Ages, the Renaissance up to Contemporary Art.
The program – 14-21th February 2016
The hyperrealistic technique involves the use of photo where light, shadow and position of the subject remain motionless because of the long runtime of the design. This does not exclude the life drawing with professional models. His teaching methods involve the model posing with a poetic search, helped by digital post-production with Adobe Photoshop, printing and the subsequent transfer on the support and technical implementation with Pencils and Charcoals
- Sunday 14 : arrival and check-in apartment
- Monday 15: Morning: Colosseum & Roman Forum – Afternoon: Course at Studio with Emanuele
- Tuesday 16: Morning: “Squares and Fountains” Tour (Quirinale, Trevi Fountain, Spagna Square and Trinità dei Monti Staircase, Pantheon, Navona Squares) – Afternoon: Course at Studio with Emanuele
- Wednesday 17: Morning: The Borghese Gallery – Afternoon: Course at Studio with Emanuele
- Thuesday 18: Morning: Vatican City and Sistine Chapel – Afternoon: Course at Studio with Emanuele
- Friday 19: Morning: National Gallery of Modern Art – Afternoon: Course at Studio with Emanuele
- Saturday 20: Morning: Capitoline Museum and Campidoglio – Afternoon: Course at Studio with Emanuele
- Sunday 21: Check-out apartment and departure
(*) the program may be subject to variations
Deadline is 31th December 2015(*) and include:
- Intensive Drawing Course in the Studio at University of Washington Rome Center
- Tourist Guide (English Speaker)
- Museums and Galleries fees
- Apartment(*) shared in the Rome City Center
- Subscription to Arts in Rome Association
All necessary equipment for the course (brushes, colours, accessories etc.) and consumer products (paints, drawing and illustration papers and canvases, supports for the exercises, drawing materials, etc.) are available by the Association.
Number of participants:
The course is limited and a minimum number of 8 participants up to a maximum of 20.
The points summarized in this program are indicative and may vary from time to time depending on the speed of learning of the students and the time available.
Regular Registration Deadline 31th December 2015