190,00€- Course RESERVED for Members
PLASMA AN IMAGE WITH THE TEMPERA with Daniela Volpari. The aim is to bring out your style with a “game” path. Two days of full immersion to create your artwork.
Not sure if it’s the right workshop for you? Book an orientation talk
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
2-3 March 2019
10AM – 7PM saturday-sunday
“PLASMA AN IMAGE WITH THE TEMPERA”
The idea is to bring out your style with a fun and creative “game”:
The challenge is to continue an illustration, imagining that it is going through a new field of vision.
As a story that continues according to our rules, our point of view, so the lines, shapes and colors come forward according to our personal journey through the blank sheet.
Subsequently, the use of tempera (gouache paint) according to the teacher’s style, will be introduced as a benefit in one’s artistic baggage.
– Exercises to “break the ice”: sketches, characters and games that open the mind.
– Study and analysis of favorite styles: we create a personal archive following our taste.
– Work on the image: immerse yourself in the role of your character in “visit,” and continue the existing image.
– Analysis on composition, colors, lights and shadows
– Introduction to the use of tempera
– Teacher’s practical demonstration: tips and tricks
– Coloring your own illustration under the supervision of the teacher.
ACCESS TO THE COURSE
The Workshop is dedicated both to beginners who are approaching the Illustration for the first time and for those who know the discipline but still have not been able to find “their own way”. Being the closed-number class the teacher will have the opportunity to follow all the levels giving advice or explanations based on their background. It is recommended to be at least 17 years old (prior to interview with parents).
Illustrators for newspapers, illustrators for books (children and adults), illustrators for advertising graphics, illustrators for CDs, playing cards, posters, participation in international contests, etc … the work of the illustrator is very heterogeneous.
At the time of registration to the Cultural Association a confirmation e-mail will be sent which will allow you to take advantage of discounts at the Fine Arts Shops.