The study of the masterpieces of the ancient masters is an important part in artistic education as it helps to grow technically and favors the enrichment of expressive language. The course proposed to present the technique of Renaissance painting with a copy of the work of Tiziano Vercellio “Violante”. Teacher N. Voskoboinikova is a graduate of the Moscow Academy of Fine Arts and an authorized copyist at the Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg.
– Titian inlays
– materials used by the master (pigments, lacquers, supports for paintings, oils, turpentine, etc.)
– Tizian grisaile for painting
– technical peculiarities of painting and the pictorial fashion of Titian
– preparation of the canvas
– glazing technique
– final finishing of the painted Titian imprimiture
In parallel with the lessons, the School provides seminars and ideas for the profession of the artist (ideas, new trends, experimentation, supports, knowledge of contemporary figurative artists, hubs of artists and professions related to it, etc.) directly from industry professionals.
Upon registration with the Cultural Association, a confirmation email will be sent to the discount office at Fine Arts Shops.
To access the course there is no need for any specific qualification but an orientation interview with vision of the drawings by the school organizers, without any commitment. It is recommended to be at least 17 years old (after talking with parents).
Professional painters in reproducing copies of an author; Portrait Painter;
pure linen canvas measuring 65×50 cm – turpentine essence 75 ml – linseed oil 75 ml – dammar lacquer 75 ml – wooden palette for mixing colors
1. soft natural: da Vinci KOLINSKY MARDER n8 and n12 plates, da Vinci HARBIN KOLINSKY n3 round
2. round GoArt n3 and n5 synthetic, bristle n12 flat
(Classic, Van Dyck, Winsor & Newton or other brand): titanium white, yellow ocher, mars black, carmine permanent, ftalo green, sienna earth, sienna earth scratched, english red, ultramarine blue, cassel earth, brown van dyck.