Workshop oil painting plein air
100,00€- Course RESERVED for Members
The course will take place in a single day in the area of Colle Oppio and has the aim to learn to see from the real shapes and colors expressing their creativity in a single painting. It is also aimed at beginners. Limited places to ensure quality.
Not sure if it is the right course for you? Book The Orientation Interview
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
sunday 10AM – 19PM
The Plein Air Painting Workshop takes place on a single day in the area of Colle Oppio, a two steps from the Colosseum. The technique of painting en plein air is to be able to synthesize shapes, colors, nuances from the real composing energetic paintings but correct in the technique. The teacher will alternate moments of demonstration and others of help ad personam step by step. The course is aimed at experienced people and beginners, because the goal is to express their creativity, regardless of the starting point of the technique.
The course is a closed number to meet the quality level of our courses.
MORNING: We will meet at 10 AM at Arts in Rome; from here you will walk in the area of Colle Oppio and the teacher will decide the place of suitable for painting. The teacher will start with the demo and then start painting on your own picture. At 2PM o’clock you will have a lunch break. We recommend packed lunches.
AFTERNOON: The teacher will decide whether to continue the afternoon to painting.
The material is borne by the student; we have conventions active with the shops of fine arts of Rome.
In the case of rain forecasts you will take a short excursion outside and the teacher takes pictures of glimpses to reproduce. You will paint it at Arts in Rome Atelier.
- en plein air easel
- portable seat
- oil colors: bianco di titanio, nero d’Avorio, ocra giallo, terra Siena, giallo di cadmio chiaro, blu oltremare, terra Siena bruciata, terra d’ombra bruciata, rosso permanente scuro, rosso permanente arancio, verde ftalo, verde di cadmio, verde ossido di cromo
- brushes: da Vinci n. 4, 8, 8 (a Lingua di gatto), GoArt n.5 (round brush) di setola n.10 (Filberts)
- olio di lino 75ml; essenza di trementina 75ml; vernice dammar 75ml
- canvas: cartone preparato (con imprimitura), cartone telato, carta preparata (con imprimitura) o la tela con imprimitura
misure: non più di 60×70
nota: si consiglia di prendere 2 supporti di diverse misure per avere una scelta.
- spatola di metallo
- wet wipes and towels (necessary!)
- contenitore con clip per tavolozza