Rome Cultural Holiday with a Female Artist Clio Newton – 17/24 April 2016
It’s more than a simple Art Course, it’s a time journey through Art.
Clio Newton, an American artist, will be the guest of Arts in Rome to teach the Portrait Oil Painting starting from the draw in studio with Life Model up to oil painting . From the Academy of Fine Arts, she will explain and teach the technique of oil painting in the studio, then the choice of the model pose, drawing up the color .
The workshop also includes the guided tour of Rome with an Archaeologist and Art Historian harmonizing it with the course of art and studying the technique roots of the past.
The morning will be dedicated to visit archeological sites like the Colosseum & Roman Forum, St. Peter Church, Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel, Capitoline Museums and Campidoglio, Villa Borghese & Borghese Gallery, National Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Arts and a “Squares and Fountains” Tour (Quirinale, Trevi Fountain, Spagna Square and Trinità dei Monti Staircase, Pantheon, Navona Squares, ecc)
[dropshadowbox align=”right” effect=”curled” width=”250px” height=”” background_color=”#dde5ff” border_width=”2″ border_color=”#dddddd” ]
7 days to live the Art of Rome with
Clio will follow us along the Historian in visits to museums and galleries in Rome and not miss an opportunity to draw from life some Sculptures.
The afternoon is dedicated to teaching Painting tecnique at the Studio.
The duration of the Course of Art will be One Week, from Monday to Saturday; morning will be dedicated to guided tours of Rome and the afternoons to the Course of Oil Painting at the Studio . Everything will take place in the center of Rome.
Program 17/24 April 2016:
- Sunday 17 : arrival and check-in apartment
- Monday 18 – Saturday 23: Art Course in the Studio (Afternoon) and visit Rome (Morning) as Colosseum, Roman Forum, Quirinale Hill, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, The Borghese Gallery, The Capitoline Museum, Vatican City and the Sistine Chapel. Are planned Sketch at the Museum with the Art Master.
- Sunday 24: Check-out apartment and departure
What we offer:
- Intensive Drawing Course in the Atelier at University of Washington Rome Center
- Tourist Guide
- Museums and Galleries fees
- Apartment(*) shared in the Rome City Center
- Subscription to Arts in Rome Association
Regular Registration Deadline 31th January 2016
[dropshadowbox align=”center” effect=”lifted-both” width=”550px” height=”” background_color=”#dde5ff” border_width=”2″ border_color=”#dddddd” ]
Subscription Membership Fee Deadline 31 Jan 2016
Subscription Membership Fee before 31 Dec 2015
Number of participants:
The course is limited and a minimum number of 6 participants up to a maximum of 20.
The points summarized in this program are indicative and may vary from time to time depending on the speed of learning of the students and the time available.